German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know that for some this may seem insensitive but who here is as stoked as I am that we get to be home with our Pups all day everyday and work from home (if you are able to)??!! I would like to lighten the mood, heres a photo of me and my boy in quarantine post yours!

·
Registered
5,774 Posts
If I were still working, I would be viewing the time off as manna from Heaven.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If I were still working, I would be viewing the time off as manna from Heaven.
Not sure if you can't work or you've just been not working/retired but I wouldn't see it as a gift from God necessarily but I'm not complaining I hope you are safe! Seriously don't go out unless you have too!

·
Registered
5,774 Posts
I am early retired and loving it! I do hate being confined to the house but I am doing my part in personal safety as well as for that of others.

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
Unfortunately for me, it’s not a good thing! I’m usually home 24/7 with my boy anyway doing online school. I decided to take a break this semester and get a job to help pay bills/pay for school. Now there’s no way I’m going to be able to get a job. I’m bumming.

·
Registered
5,774 Posts
We can't walk our streets here. Too many ill contained dog fighting breeds. The dogs have to play in the yard and I have to work out indoors.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Unfortunately for me, it’s not a good thing! I’m usually home 24/7 with my boy anyway doing online school. I decided to take a break this semester and get a job to help pay bills/pay for school. Now there’s no way I’m going to be able to get a job. I’m bumming.
Aw man, I'm sorry to hear that, but I believe this will blow over in about a month! As long as people stay home

·
Registered
129 Posts
now that karma is done being in heat, we can resume her walks around town. however i was deemed 'essential' in my line of work. BUT we are shutting down at the end of this week, and i will have two weeks off. I may have to 'work from home' on friday this week. Even then, i can still get called in during that time off.

my wife has been home since with the pups and our special needs little girl for the last week+ when her daycare shutdown. Karma is getting lots of lovings from her tiny hooman and momma. Stay safe everyone

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
now that karma is done being in heat, we can resume her walks around town. however i was deemed 'essential' in my line of work. BUT we are shutting down at the end of this week, and i will have two weeks off. I may have to 'work from home' on friday this week. Even then, i can still get called in during that time off.

my wife has been home since with the pups and our special needs little girl for the last week+ when her daycare shutdown. Karma is getting lots of lovings from her tiny hooman and momma. Stay safe everyone
Thats good to hear! Post a photo of Karma! I'd love to see her, stay safe my man!!

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Homeschooling, stay at home mom here so life isn’t too different except the husband is around a lot more. The biggest difference is more boxes in the mail and more backyard fire pits. No club though 😕 View attachment 558224 View attachment 558225
Thats so good to hear! Lol your puppy is awesome so funny when they carry stuff like that, stay safe!

·
Registered
825 Posts
I’m kind of loving it. Right now, I’m using my lunch break to sit on my lanai and watch the dogs play in the yard. It’s 82 degrees here and beautiful. I realize I’m blessed during these times when so many people aren’t.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I’m kind of loving it. Right now, I’m using my lunch break to sit on my lanai and watch the dogs play in the yard. It’s 82 degrees here and beautiful. I realize I’m blessed during these times when so many people aren’t.
I feel you on that! Post a photo I want to see your pup!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts