German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
913 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last Saturday I was lucky enough to add a new little hooligan to the pack. Qrypton v Wolfstraum, better known as Sir Guy, though family and friends can call him Guy ;) He is settling in very well, though his new big sister is still annoyed, and thinks he is a super gross boy, lol. He is a talker and enjoys narrating his own life story, fortunately he is learning that being crated is not the end of his world, but he'd still rather sleep on my foot. He likes to sleep under my desk, but I am worried about where my feet will go in a few months, lol. It is great having another shepherd after loosing Finn back in November, though I now am recalling all that crazy stuff you forget about, lol. And to keep everyone happy here are some pictures :)

Attachments

·
Registered
4,640 Posts
Sir Guy looks much too dignified to be engaged in reminding you of any crazy stuff...Congratulations, he's adorable!

·
Registered
913 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
He is such a gorgeous pup. Your pictures on wolfstraum's facebook page are keeping me barely patient to get my pup!
Haha, totally worth the wait though Mareesey!

Sir Guy looks much too dignified to be engaged in reminding you of any crazy stuff...Congratulations, he's adorable!
His name is more dignified than he is right now, lol. Thanks Tim .

another nice wolfstraum pup !

good working dog conformation - strong back , good top line . Love the stifle and driving rear.

lukcy guy Bramble and Sir Guy . Congrats
Thank you carmspack. I think he's one good looking dude, but I'm biased ;)

·
Registered
939 Posts
Gorgeous puppy! You're so lucky (and he's lucky to have you)...although I don't envy your sleepness nights. ;)

I used to want a black sable GSD. I ended up with a bi-color, and fell in love with the sleek black look. There are times when my dog is walking that he looks like a black panther stalking his prey. My favorite color is now all black.

·
Registered
913 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Congratulations and great looking pup! Get used to the foot sleeping, lol! Omen, at 14+ months still ends up on my feet most mornings... Usually on his back with his head on my feet, lol!
Thank Tom! Awww that's too cute:)

Congrats gotta love those black pups
Thank you Ozzy.

Beautiful pup! Reminds me very much of Eska at the same age!
Wow, yes they do look very similar! I'm looking forwarding to watching him mature:)

Gorgeous puppy! You're so lucky (and he's lucky to have you)...although I don't envy your sleepness nights. ;)

I used to want a black sable GSD. I ended up with a bi-color, and fell in love with the sleek black look. There are times when my dog is walking that he looks like a black panther stalking his prey. My favorite color is now all black.
Thank you! He's been really good the last two nights and has let me sleep until 6:00:D

My first GSD was a sable:) I think Guy has a little ways to go before he hits his panther phase :D

·
Premium Member
11,268 Posts
Here are a couple photos of puppy pick up day....Qrypton and his sire, Rommel...with some friends of sire's owner.....football fans take note ;) We had Kira (dam), Rommel, all the puppies, some new owners, toddlers, children, a group of people who keep their horses at my friends farm (where we meet for puppy going home day), various friends and connected fans all visiting for several hours .....pups and parents were terrific and had great fun

Attachments

·
Premium Member
11,268 Posts
Congratulations Bramble. Nice puppy. I'm surprised you got him out of there with 2 Steeler offensive linemen there. All the holding must have been a challenge.
lol I don't even like football....but I think that is a football joke? I think it was nice that these guys just came to visit and talk about the dogs, horses and trucks LOL LOL

I am just tickled to death to see a toddler with Rommel and Qrypton, Kira had just trotted off....the behavior of the pups and parents was great....there were lots of adults supervising of course, but the little kids had a blast with puppies and dogs and even got to go in the barn to see horses, but were a bit too shy for a pony ride....

Lee

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
Welcome to the Wolfstraum family!!!

Elsa was the E litter born in Belgium, The J Litters' dad was Jagr, and the L and M Litter's are by Komet, Kira's brother.

Looking forward to watching these guys grow up.

·
Registered
913 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Here are a couple photos of puppy pick up day....Qrypton and his sire, Rommel...with some friends of sire's owner.....football fans take note ;) We had Kira (dam), Rommel, all the puppies, some new owners, toddlers, children, a group of people who keep their horses at my friends farm (where we meet for puppy going home day), various friends and connected fans all visiting for several hours .....pups and parents were terrific and had great fun
Love those pictures!

Hi Bramble!

We have Sir Guy's black brother from that Wolfstraum litter that joined our family and his cousin Occult Von Wolfstraum!

Now, we're related! lol :grin2:

Have a wonderful time with your new baby & Thank You Lee for these phenomenal pups!

Moms :)
So cool! Sorry I missed out on meeting you, maybe sometime in the future :) Guy says hi to his bro, and is jealous Quinn's big sister actually seems to like him, lol. My poor older girl is just like nope boys are icky. :D

Congratulations Bramble. Nice puppy. I'm surprised you got him out of there with 2 Steeler offensive linemen there. All the holding must have been a challenge.
Thanks Steve. Luckily I didn't have an issue since I was late to the party, which is good because I know nothing about football so they just would have been a couple big dudes to me ;)

Welcome to the Wolfstraum family!!!

Elsa was the E litter born in Belgium, The J Litters' dad was Jagr, and the L and M Litter's are by Komet, Kira's brother.

Looking forward to watching these guys grow up.
Thank you! So am I. I think Guy is going to be a great dog :D

·
Premium Member
11,268 Posts
Love those pictures!

Thanks Steve. Luckily I didn't have an issue since I was late to the party, which is good because I know nothing about football so they just would have been a couple big dudes to me ;)
I don't know anything about football either - I said so to Dave, and he laughed, and said that was great! He'd rather talk dogs! I guess it is refreshing to just be a guy visiting friends and not talk about work....

They were a couple BIG dudes too!!!!

Lee

Reactions: Bramble

·
Registered
851 Posts
Love those pictures!
My poor older girl is just like nope boys are icky. :D
Aww, she'll come around...these guys are pretty charming. Omen had my older girl eating out of his paw almost as soon as they met. I bet yours will be infatuated in pretty short order :)

This was Jasmine's reaction, literally within minutes of meeting Omen for the first time:

Attachments

1 - 20 of 35 Posts