German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, my little missy Abigail is 8-10weeks (suspect younger then breeder said she was,) and I've noticed an issue with one of her ears (total cringe.) It started with one green pimple in her ear last week, and now she has a rash of small pimples in her ear. Called her vet the day before yesterday and go go first thing monday (booked with no cancellations yesterday or today,) but I was curious if others experienced this? At the base under her skin it has followed a bit with crusties, but you have to move the fur to see. I'd say about the size of a nickel the rash ick comes out the base in the fur.
Background, she was put on Amoxicillin on April 19th for vaginitis for 7 days and we've often had to move her away from her water dish because she would fall asleep with her head slightly in it. They were both standing up until this issue, now the pimply ear is flopped and there has been no play with it (play as in changing positions.)

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I've also called another vet that is booked, but said waiting for her vet on Monday is fine unless she starts to shake which can cause hematoma. She said it can be fungal.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts