German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi plese i need help for mi pup. she is 5 month old and has blood in her poops. she wont eat little now and drink litle to. she sleep alots and no play now. is some medisin i can give her. thanks

·
Registered
6,659 Posts
Take her to the vet immediately, could be Parvo, could be anything-only a vet can tell you.

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
please take her to the vet and keep us posted like everyone else has said.

·
Registered
11,280 Posts
Get the pup to the VET immediately

·
Super Moderator
27,461 Posts
wtf.... Welcome to the site!

How old are you? Where do you live (just generally, no specific addresses please)? You can add your general location up in the My Stuff, My Profile.

Frequently you can get much better assistance from people on the board when your age and location are known.

Interesting screenname you selected? What does wtf stand for?

·
Registered
10,225 Posts
Quote:What does wtf stand for?
Whiskey Tango Foxtrot?

Yes, please do bring Pup to the vet. This is not a "maybe wait until the morning or when the next paycheck comes in," this is a "okay, I am running to get the keys and toss the pup in the crate and leaving now" suggestion.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
my pup is put to sleep. she was too sick to help. she needs operasun and not doing it. i wil get a nother pupy.

·
Registered
10,225 Posts
I am sorry to hear that. What operation was needed? Was cost an issue? For the future, there are organizations that can help. Also, if cost really is an issue, please do not get another puppy until you can afford to pay for unexpected surgeries like this. It happens more often than you think and at any age.

What was the illness?

·
Registered
2,982 Posts
I am so sorry to hear that. What was wrong with the puppy? We learn from each other which is why I ask.

·
Registered
14,034 Posts
Did the vet tell you exactly what was wrong with the pup? Was it contagious? If so, you don't want to get another puppy right now - it will get sick as well.

And why wouldn't you do the operation? Was it too expensive? If so, you should not get another puppy until you save up enough money to be able to afford emergency care for your pets.

In fact, you just shouldn't get another puppy. Period.

·
Registered
27,244 Posts
troll??

·
Registered
989 Posts
Originally Posted By: onyx'girltroll??
ding ding ding we have a winner!

·
Super Moderator
27,461 Posts
And again.....
Quote: wtf.... Welcome to the site!

How old are you? Where do you live (just generally, no specific addresses please)? You can add your general location up in the My Stuff, My Profile.

Frequently you can get much better assistance from people on the board when your age and location are known.

WTF, if you answer ANY of our questions, it would help us 'un'troll you.

·
Super Moderator
27,461 Posts
A troll is someone who comes onto a site like this and refuses to answer any questions that would help us with their problems.

And you still are not helping us, at all.

Quote:How old are you? Where do you live (just generally, no specific addresses please)? You can add your general location up in the My Stuff, My Profile.

If English is your second language so you don't understand what we are writing, there are people from other countries on this site who can help translate (once again, where do you live? and please add it to your profile for future reference).

·
Super Moderator
27,461 Posts
WTF, I am very sorry to hear the news about your last pupy

Quote: my pup is put to sleep. she was too sick to help. she needs operasun and not doing it. i wil get a nother pupy.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts