1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Delightful, cuddly looking fuzzygators, but I know better, LOL! I want the one in the first pic!
I've always called Kaiser a gator or a landshark...but I loooove "fuzzygators" :)

·
Super Moderator
21,368 Posts
very cute!! I see someone lost a flip flop:)

·
Registered
8,913 Posts
Adorable!

Your photo's make me want a little black puppy NOW! ;) So cute! Just love the one of him/her sitting and leaning back with their eyes shut..... made me laugh so hard!

Do you mind sharing their pedigree again? I think you posted it once but I can't find it.. lol... having one of "those" mornings.. lol.

·
Registered
8,690 Posts
So adorable :wub:

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Adorable!

Your photo's make me want a little black puppy NOW! ;) So cute! Just love the one of him/her sitting and leaning back with their eyes shut..... made me laugh so hard!

Do you mind sharing their pedigree again? I think you posted it once but I can't find it.. lol... having one of "those" mornings.. lol.
That's the black girl. She's a hoot!! She's always running around w/ a "smile" on her face, lol
Here's their pedigree: Line-breeding for the progeny of Razer vom Baphomet and SG Champi Apanta rei - German Shepherd Dog

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks Cliff :)

Both black pups went to their homes yesterday:(. The two sable pups seemed a bit upset for a little bit, now I don't think they care.

The sable girl (Bianka) caught a mouse this afternoon while climbing in the wood pile...:eek:ewwwww!! She was right proud of herself too!

·
Registered
342 Posts
I have the black male. Still trying to think of a suitable name, although several come to mind when he does things like a courage test on my face. Probably none appropriate, although one does start with a B. LOL I love my puppy, looking forward to the coming years of training and working together. Super focus already, settling down in the crate finally ( very strong minded, made it clear he thought he should be out), like I said, grips are very nice for a little puppy, purposeful. He'll be making it up on the couch withing a couple of days...he keeps trying. Excellent litter, Trish.
Sue

·
Registered
5,452 Posts
Not surprised Sue.....I don't say much about their cousin Taro....cause some people think I'm promoting Hero dogs....lol:sick:.....But I will say this, this puppy is very very drivey on the field, environmentally rock solid, grips to die for, will go through a wall to get something, AND yet the most settled dog I have had in last 5 hero dogs. I mean this guy is an actual couch potato in the house, in the crate or the kennel at 8 months old. No displacement behavoirs, no spinning, destructive biting, excessive barking, but boy what a driven fool when brought on field or retreiving. I was worried in the beginning because he slept so much in the house, being a WL and hearing all the things about WL don't make good house dogs or are too much for regular lifestyle. Oh Well enjoy your pup.....they have real good genes in them.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts