German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My puppy just turned 5 months and has his riggt ear up and has been for about 5 days his left ear was up with it on and off the first 2 days and ive seen them both up before as a puppy but only one has come.up is this normal and will his ither stand aswell

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
Yep, still teething. I wouldn’t worry until 6.5-7 months. Some dogs even have their ears down until 8 months!

·
Registered
149 Posts
Yep, still teething. I wouldn’t worry until 6.5-7 months. Some dogs even have their ears down until 8 months!

Hello, so, I did not want to start a thread for my puppy aswell... but will this 6 to 7 months also apply to my puppy? He is four months and his ears are up, but not always in the right position, most of the time they are like making a triangle or something jaja.... is that okay or should I put something to make them stand the right way?

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
Hello, so, I did not want to start a thread for my puppy aswell... but will this 6 to 7 months also apply to my puppy? He is four months and his ears are up, but not always in the right position, most of the time they are like making a triangle or something jaja.... is that okay or should I put something to make them stand the right way?
His ears will go up properly on their own, most likely before 7 months if his ears are doing the dance now. If they have been up completely or most of the way before, they will go up. He is just teething. :)

·
Registered
54 Posts
Our puppies look like they have the same situation. Quite relieved reading our friends' comments here saying they'd most likely stand up on their own. Time to get more chew toys to help with his ears. He's a little picky when it comes to toys he'd chew on.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts