German Shepherds Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
252 Posts
At what age are they an adult? Ranger is less than 2 years so I guess he's a teen-ager

·
Registered
539 Posts
Bi-color - Katsu at 4 months and 16 months - she was my "Christmas puppy"

Sable - Steel at 8 weeks and 5 months. I've already been informed he'll get uglier before he gets prettier :grin2:

Attachments

·
Registered
85 Posts
Layla and Odin! Don’t have any good pictures of them together. And Odin barley is still long enough for me to ever get a good picture of him. But hope everyone enjoys these! Man, I sure do miss how little they were. But they only get MORE fun with age. They are currently 8 and half months old. Picture are from the day we brought them home at 8 weeks. Layla is the one with floppy ears in the baby pictures. Odin has the white patch on his chest and ears up in all puppy pics. I just rebel’s uploaded allnmt good pictures onto my laptop. Only ones I could find on my phone!

Attachments

·
Registered
29 Posts
Frannie as a puppy and now at 6 years of age. First attempt at putting any photos on here so hopefully this works.

Attachments

·
Registered
29 Posts
Judah as a puppy and now as a 3 year old. He's a full littermate to Frannie (repeat breeding) so almost exactly 3 years apart. He keeps me on my toes!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
Approaching 18 months, 90lb, 26", still intact. Dangerous dog. Swims like a shark. Will do anything for his mummy including kissing her on demand and baby-sitting the nephew.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 24 Posts