German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
15 weeks old, eats Acana wild prairie, 1 cup 3x a day, she poops usually 3 or 4 times a day :], if 4, its in the very early morning and its a small one, followed by a big one after breakfast.

·
Registered
103 Posts
15 weeks old, eats Acana wild prairie, 1 cup 3x a day, she poops usually 3 or 4 times a day :], if 4, its in the very early morning and its a small one, followed by a big one after breakfast.
Same age, similar results - except on Taste of The Wild.

·
Premium Member
79 Posts
Puppy turns 15 weeks this Tuesday. Also poops 3 - 4 times a day. I fed my puppy 3 times a day with 1 and a 1/3 cup of Blue Buffalo Wilderness. I use to feed him just 1 cup three times a day until 12 weeks when I took him to the vet (2nd visit) and the doctor recommended feeding him a little more.

At 12 weeks he weighed 27 lbs (doctor scale). At 14 weeks and 3 days he weighed 37 lbs (determined from weighing myself and the dog). He is in good proportion with weight to height but just a little worried at how much weight he gained since the last visit. No idea if that is normal.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Same here. One cup, three times a day of Orijen LBP.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts