German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So my puppy is almost done teething and I haven't found a tooth yet to keep :( But he did leave some marks to remember when he was landsharking! Anyone get lucky?

·
Registered
2,478 Posts
I have five of Lisl's teeth. Two canines and three pre-molars. Another molar was sucked up in the vacuume just before I realized what it was.

If you play with them a lot with tugs and squeakie toys you have a better chance of getting one as it's coming out.

·
Registered
8,690 Posts
I have two of Jazzy's teeth :)

I never found any of Delgado's :(

·
Registered
359 Posts
I barely found any of Discoe's teeth when she was teething. I have to assume that she either lost them outside, or swallowed them.
I found a grand total of three...one was in the bottom of the water bowl, the second one: lodged in my heel after I didn't see it while walking over the area rug, and the third fell out of Reba's coat while I was brushing her. Guessing it yanked itself right out while they were playing. I didn't keep any of them, though.

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
So my puppy is almost done teething and I haven't found a tooth yet to keep :( But he did leave some marks to remember when he was landsharking! Anyone get lucky?
haha... i hope to find one. we are at 19 weeks and only 4 lost so far the rest are just being shoved all over.

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
I have 3 from Diesel, two she literally spit out on my lap and the other I found on her bed, one canine two pre-molars..

Penny was tough I only found one (and I searched!) a pre-molar.

·
Registered
3,334 Posts
I have teeth from all 3 of these dogs. Mostly molars, I used to look everwhere.

·
Registered
1,735 Posts

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
I am scared to see the big teeth come out!

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
I think I have 6 molars and 3 canines from lara, they always fall out when we're playing and I hear them hit the hardwood floor :p

·
Registered
387 Posts
I probably have 15 of Athena's teeth. She would play tug with me or the other dog then look at you and drop them on the floor then go right back for the tug.

·
Registered
2,318 Posts
I haven't found any of Dexter's teeth. He still has a few front teeth and the others to go though so maybe I will find at least one.

·
Registered
423 Posts
I have 3 teeth of my current GSD puppy Havoc. I also have two each from my recently passed Kaos and before him from Genesis. I have them on their urns. When I pass I want everything put into my casket (along with Havoc's remains and any other future GSD I have)....

1 - 16 of 16 Posts