German Shepherds Forum banner

21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
6,912 Posts
A lot of the max calcium numbers, if not on the bag, can be found on the website. You'll definitely have to email around a little bit if that's something you wanted to add. Just a suggestion.

For the ash, that's going to be a little harder to get. You'll definitely have to email or call around for that... assuming that's something you were interested in adding.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi just brought my German Shepard 7 week old pup home few hours ago was just after some tips on what I should feed her and what dry snacks I can give her... I'm from Australia. Breeder said raw meat finely chopped and little dry biscuit's when I picked up I saw her eating bread mixed with milk... Any tips will do please, thanks

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

·
Registered
27 Posts
Has anybody heard of the dog food Nutragold ProBreeder? It was suggested to me by the breeder or our 8 week puppy.
It says it is made in the USA.
Any knowledge on this?

·
Premium Member
4,707 Posts
Has anybody heard of the dog food Nutragold ProBreeder? It was suggested to me by the breeder or our 8 week puppy.
It says it is made in the USA.
Any knowledge on this?
This particular brand seems to be sold in countries other than the USA and Canada, but sold in India.

It is made by the Diamond Company, of which personally, I am not a fan.

I would go with a better quality food that is available in your country called Farmina Pet Foods (made in Italy) which many people on this site feed:
Popular Pet Food Brands in Pakistan (scroll down to bottom of page where you see a picture of a fresh fish).

Moms:)

21 - 33 of 33 Posts