German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
That is so wierd. Bandit heard that dog screaming on the computer and flipped out and started crying.... Maybe the puppy is saying something sad.

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
I swear one of my cats meows "I love you." :)

·
Registered
4,782 Posts
what!! That's really weird. Dodger sat there and started at my laptop while turning his head side to side trying to figure out what that sound was.

·
Registered
2,951 Posts
The Elmo cry is funny, but those conditions are not. I have to say I am disgusted by the filth and environment those dogs are being kept in.....I would be crying too:(

·
Registered
125 Posts
Ha! I played that video and Kato started howling...and then I had to take a video of that! :) Lexi was trying to wrestle with him while I was taking the video.

·
Registered
27,294 Posts
I just played your link, Cheryl, and Karlo and Onyx woke up and alerted. Odd sounds coming from moms weird book on her lap! Love Kato's howls!

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Lexi, your dogs are beautiful!

I'm not going to judge conditions because for all I know that could be a shelter and a holding area. The tile floors look like something in an office building. I'm sure those dogs are getting taken care of.

·
Registered
2,951 Posts
I am sure those dogs are living in filth,lol Looks like a classic puppy mill/pet store to me and holding area or not filth is filth:)

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Someone once told me when I had my first dog "You probably bought your puppy off a puppy mill breeder." I was like "No, I know what puppy mills are and this was no puppy mill." She kept insisting it was and it made me upset because she kept insisting without facts.

·
Registered
2,951 Posts
You don't have to feel the need to defend your video- the puppy saying elmo was cute as can be. However, rows of tiny crates filled with puppies of various breeds, shredded news paper on the floor, and noticeable filth are not ideal living conditions for a dog. It's not an assumption it's right there in the video and disturbing:)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts