German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everybody this here is my 4month old puppy Coco and I’ve noticed some color changes on her. I was wondering if her head my turn tan eventually? She has been primarily black which I know isn’t a rare thing for gsd puppies. I was just wondering if anyone here has seen some major coat changes as well. If I pull back on her hair on her head it’s tan underneath. I’ve also noticed a lot of tan/orange behind her ears which I find to be the best color change on her. There is also just a few scattered white hairs on her back, but it doesn’t look like it should belong lol. Anyway, I would appreciate any feedback and would love to see puppy transformations ?

Attachments

·
Registered
225 Posts
She doesn't look like she will be very light. I think she looks like a blanket back black and tan. If you've seen mom and dad that should give you a good indication of what she'll look like.

·
Registered
24 Posts
She looks like my 4.5 month old girl, who I'm fairly certain is a blanket back. But you can never really know until she's grown up. Colors can change so much over the span of one year. One day they'll be mostly black, and the next day they'll have a surprising amount of tan.

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts