German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Emma likes to hid under our bed - she fits for now :). From time to time during the day she will sneak in there and hide (if I leave the door open) - not responding to calls. Its like she wants a time out to herself. her crate is right beside the bed too, but she seams to like the dark place. We have tubs slid under there that we keep cloths in (she does not bottler them at all) that blocks most of it off

Its also where I find the missing socks, shoes and slippers:crazy:, but I don't fit :eek:as well and she piles them just out of my normal reach and makes me work to get them:eek::D She swiped a sock out of my wife's hand this morning and hid there. Wife was not happy:crazy::crazy::laugh:

Outside she like to try and hid under the deck, but I puppy proofed that.

Just wondering if your pups hide too?:D

·
Registered
754 Posts
I don't think Gus hides, but he did go missing for about 10 minutes last night (he was still in my house) and I found him sleeping in the Dobermans crate, and that's a place he never chooses to go. It was super funny.

·
Registered
344 Posts
Dixie is to big to hide now, but she loved to go behind the couch. She would take stuff behind there as well as under the bed that was her "stuff" hiding spot lol. And at 9 1/2 month's she STILL hides stuff under the bed. Now tho she just gets whatever she wants to hide (mostly my husbands slipper, socks etc) and take it to the end of the bed and pushes it as far back as she can lol. It is really funny.

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
Oohhhhh yes. Lara always goes under my couch. All of her toys are either under there or in the kitchen by the end of the day. She also hides under there when she knows she's doing something naughty and she sees me make eye contact with her lol

·
Registered
766 Posts
Gunther hides in the corner of the dining room behind the table. He can see and watch all of us but be in a little safe haven where we won't bug him. He has a crate but the corner is still his favorite little nook.

·
Registered
27 Posts
My pup is only 12.5 weeks old but he has already took a liking to the rug by the back door. He also loves his crate. Often times he goes in and relaxes with the door open.

·
Registered
32,436 Posts
Jax did. She liked under the table by my chair in the living room and under the pie safe in the kitchen. She learned the hard way that she was to large one day.

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
Finn isn't much of a hider, but he does like to have a "den" of sorts. We cover his kennel with thick blankets and he'll burrow down in the pillows. Now, the Chow/Husky was a huge hider. He still does it to this day.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts