German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a house full of animals and have to say NO to offers for more. So What does one of my 7 month old puppies do but show up on the door step with a tiny very skinny almost dead kitten and looks at me with sad eyes saying can't you save him PLEASE. What could I say. I can look people in the eye and say no but I can't look in those big brown eyes and say it. So over the past 2 months I have been nursing and feeding this kitten who we now call B.C. (Bo's Cat) They have become best friends. Though BC sometimes gets a little tired of Bo giving him a bath. Now Bo you have to learn NO MORE ANIMALS 11 dogs, 3 cats, and 2 birds are enough!!!!!

·
Registered
410 Posts
haha, that is so sweet:) What a hero Bo is.You have a big family!!

·
Registered
606 Posts
That is too cute. I just checked out the photos. They look so good together. You have a beautiful pack.

·
Registered
334 Posts
That is so sweet :wub: :wub:

·
Registered
334 Posts
I just looked at your photos.. you have some beautiful dogs!

·
Registered
36 Posts
That is so cute! I have always wanted to rescue heaps of animals and have a house full of them but at the moment my husband has put his foot down at one cat and one dog until we are in a better financial situation.

I still look through the rescue websites and daydream about rescuing them all though.

xx

·
Premium Member
27,460 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I am very lucky in my husband he helps out a lot with pets He is in the National Guard and it seems like every time he goes away on his weekend drills or away for 2 week drills we end up with a new animal. He just shruggs it off and keeps going

·
Registered
64 Posts
Awwwwww - This is just toooo sweet!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts