German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
942 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi friends,
Just wanted to post a quick video of what me and my puppy did throughout the day today. My boy Rollo is almost 5 months old and I love this boy so so much! I have tried harder and put in more work with Rollo than probably anything else in my life haha - but its been the most fun period of life. and I'm glad I got to do my semester of college having him. Some other stuff we did that I did not get on video was basic commands in different locations (Petsmart, Park, DownTown, etc.)

·
Registered
942 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
My FAVORITE clip in the video was when Rollo went down the slide at the very end! He probably went down in 20 times today!

·
Registered
561 Posts
I am a first time dog owner with a GSD. I truly enjoy my pup now 14 months. I have 2 kids. Look I adore my kids but I so look forward to having another GSD when my kids couldn't possibly careless about me LOL.
I also love seeing my kids work the puppy. So a downside of having my kids grow up is the pup learning about children and the joys of them. My youngest child is 6. He will take a toy and say Apex heel. He gives Apex the toy holds it and they walk side by side all around.
I know so little about these dogs but when you give your heart truly enjoying your dog learning it's as amazing as raising as trying to raise a well adjusted child. Okay enough from me....I just love having a GSD

1 - 3 of 3 Posts