German Shepherds Forum banner

41 - 52 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
I just picked a different brand, they are almost all the same. I have 2 at home, different size and brand and look identical...

·
Registered
381 Posts
The midwest life stages, 2 door kennel is only $95 shipped. Just checked... here's the link. I have 2 of them and think they are great. Also, sign up for the 10% off coupon and that will bring it down to the low 80's. If you don't see the pop up, clear your cookies in your browser and go back to the site and it should pop up as soon as you go. You get the coupon code emailed to you in a couple of minutes. Make sure you search for the "double door" model... for some reason, the single door is more expensive. I have no idea why as I think the double door is great, this way you can place the kennel is various positions.

Midwest Homes For Pets Life Stages Fold & Carry Double-Door Dog Crate | Wayfair

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
Ahhh... which brand did you pick out?
Trying to find it! but they are all so similar that I just don't see how anyone could go wrong with the cheaper one. =)

So Mog any playpen ideas? Zeus cleared his 29 inch one =(((((

·
Registered
381 Posts
Wow... really? I bought a 30" one from Amazon, but haven't used it yet... Reason being, is that I have a rug down in front of his kennel and he's still having accidents on rugs only. So I wanted to make sure he was fully housebroken before I did. If Zeus is clearing a 29", I'll probably never use it :)

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
Wow... really? I bought a 30" one from Amazon, but haven't used it yet... Reason being, is that I have a rug down in front of his kennel and he's still having accidents on rugs only. So I wanted to make sure he was fully housebroken before I did. If Zeus is clearing a 29", I'll probably never use it :)
He wont be fully house broken for a long time. Even with no accidents, you can't call a puppy house broken. As proud as I am of Zeus. I wont say it until after 6 month. He had a couple accidents in playpen before, but doing great =)

·
Registered
12 Posts
The midwest life stages, 2 door kennel is only $95 shipped. Just checked... here's the link. I have 2 of them and think they are great. Also, sign up for the 10% off coupon and that will bring it down to the low 80's. If you don't see the pop up, clear your cookies in your browser and go back to the site and it should pop up as soon as you go. You get the coupon code emailed to you in a couple of minutes. Make sure you search for the "double door" model... for some reason, the single door is more expensive. I have no idea why as I think the double door is great, this way you can place the kennel is various positions.

Midwest Homes For Pets Life Stages Fold & Carry Double-Door Dog Crate | Wayfair
Awesome! Thanks for this!

·
Super Moderator
27,461 Posts
Discussion Starter #49
Mog, I merged your thread with this one so it can be a permanent sticky for new people to refer to.

·
Super Moderator
27,461 Posts
Discussion Starter #50
Best dog toy ever!

Keeps our puppies busy and lasts a long time. The bigger the puppy gets the larger the Purple Squirrel you can buy....

I can get more than 1/2 cup of kibble into the Large Purple Squirrel Dude.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Maggierose ,thanks for those links. I am getting my pup two weeks from today and it's been a while since I had a pup. There is a lot of good info in there.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Since I am getting a new puppy tomorrow I have been pouring over this site and this thread.

I have a question about potty training, after reading through the World Class GSD link at the beginning, is that the way its done?? it seems far different than the others I have seen.

just wondering what the "best" method is.. yes thats subjective I know :) but since its in a "sticky" I take it that it is worth more?

Frank

41 - 52 of 52 Posts