German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
822 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are some picture's of the puppies my baby girl had :wub: She had 11, so I didn't want to over load anyone. Plus it takes forever to download them to photobucket. This litter has been amazing, and easy to take care of!!!! Mom has done an Awesome job taking care of them all as well... Anyway, thanks for looking and hope you enjoy :)

·
Premium Member
21,368 Posts
how CUTE! must be fun fun having all those babies starting to get into trouble:)))
I"ll take that black boy:)

·
Registered
1,968 Posts
Congratz to you and mommy!!! They are so cute! Black boy is my favorite!!! I want him!!!!

·
Registered
822 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks Everyone ;) Black boy is a comedian, he's sooo funny. He does a jumping run at me and then goes in for the kill :laugh: Yes, 11 puppies sure are keeping me busy :wild: That's why I'm hardly on line, hehe!!!! We were not expecting her to have 11 (only 7), but she obviously did!!!! They have all been awesome to take care of though, and mom has been amazing too!!!

·
Registered
65 Posts
Hi Kelly!!

Actually one of those boys is going to be mine!!!! We can hardly wait. I will post pics of him when we finally decide with Kelly's help in choosing our perfect pup. It's so hard to decide because they are all so cute!

·
Registered
596 Posts
AH! They are so adorable!!!! I want them all lol! Beautiful Pups though! Good job!! :D

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
I will surely take Light Pink Female off your hands ;)

·
Super Moderator
32,398 Posts
They are so cute! :wub:

·
Registered
7,289 Posts
Congrats, all are adorable! :wub:

·
Registered
822 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thank you all for the wonderful compliments on our babies :) They are all just a riot to have around!!!! The big thing is they all let me sleep through the night, hehe!!!!
Elizabeth, I can't wait for you to see all of them!!!! they sound like a herd of cattle running to you, lol!!!!
Askia has been an amazing mom having 11 puppies for her 1st litter... I'm sooo darn proud of her!!!! We also Love what she has produced with Zavien too!!!!

·
Registered
4,725 Posts
Ahem. Christmas is coming up, I'm sure you are aware of that. Now, if by chance you have not yet purchased a gift for me, one suggestion I can offer to you would be that lovely light pink puppy.

Thank you in advance, and Merry Christmas to you. :)

·
Registered
470 Posts
What angels!

·
Registered
822 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thanks again for the compliments on our babies everyone!!!!
HAHA!!!! I've been asked a few times from people wanting a puppy for a Christmas present!!!!! We are actually holding back light pink girl hopefully for our future breeding. Gotta Love these guy's though. They already know how to go in and out of the doggie door now. Their ears are starting to go up too :) This has just been an amazing litter all the way around, couldn't ask for better!!!!!

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
WOW! Now that's what I call a LITTER! I love the last picture of mom with them all, she looks so cute and so relaxed :wub:

1 - 20 of 31 Posts