German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
822 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We took these picture's last week and it seems the older they get the harder it is to get a picture of them b/c their constantly on the go and can't stand still for a second, hehe!!!!! We need to get a better camera too!!!! We are going to take more picture's of them next week. We have a ton of shots of them in the snow on our site too!!! Anyway, here are picture's of the pups that are waiting for their forever home. Thanks for looking and hope you enjoy :)

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
oh gosh! they're gonna be huge!!! they're adorable

·
Registered
822 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks KZoppa :) They are getting a bit big for me to pick up and cuddle now, hehe!!!! The 3rd picture down is of Capone and he is a big boy as well as stocky!!!! Loves to talk too, lol!!!! Love them all ;-)

·
Registered
4,782 Posts
omg they're adorable!!!! I want the puppy in the third picture he has such a laid back face :wub:

·
Registered
27,294 Posts
Kelly, the colors are gorgeous and unique! How old are they now?

·
Registered
7,289 Posts
Im in love, they are all gorgeous!:wub:

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
I love the pup in the 2nd picture. Just looks so serious! Boy or girl? They're so cute!!! even my very serious NO MORE animals EVER hubby says he wouldnt mind one of those pups.

·
Registered
3,002 Posts
OMG they are the cutest things I have seen in awhile! It makes me want a puppy again.

·
Registered
85 Posts
So cute, Love how GS puppies look like they have gray eyes when young. So cute :) . Wish there was a way to get blue eyes.

·
Registered
3,143 Posts
Their beautiful Kelly!!! Great job with their training!

·
Registered
275 Posts
love them all...but i must say, the puppy in the 4th photo is my fav :D

·
Registered
5,708 Posts
Kelly, What cuties.... Maybe one/two will show up here as a strays & then my hubby & GF's hubby couldn't say no, LOL ;) :D ;) :D ;)

What are their temps/drives like?

·
Registered
9,093 Posts
Gorgeous pups...

·
Premium Member
21,368 Posts
they are sooooo gorgeous and bruisers too!

·
Registered
403 Posts
haha they all have the typical puppy eyes :] and look at their paws, they are going to be big.

·
Registered
1,968 Posts
I want dibs on Chaos!!! What a great pedigree these pups have. This is the what I'm looking for! What beautiful puppies!

1 - 20 of 43 Posts