German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Super Moderator
32,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The puppies episode airs on December 12th - the 6 week old German shepherd puppies that will be on the show are half siblings to Halo, out of the same dam!
And one of our board members, DonP, is the owner of the longcoat sable puppy. I'm not sure if any of the other I litter pups are members here. Check it out!

·
Registered
18,371 Posts
I won't be able to see it over here!!!

·
Registered
652 Posts
Yep..the I litter von Rokanhaus. At 6 weeks old, their first BIG outing was a 3 hour trip to downtown Boston to be surrounded by LOTS of other pups, all older than them, and meet some children for filming. Keeping track of the puppies in all the chaos was EXHAUSTING! I think the pups handled it all pretty well. I kept an Xpen set up for "timeout" when they got tired or overwhelmed. I can't wait to watch it !!

I also brought along a Doc daughter I was fostering, so if you see an older GSD pup, about 12 weeks old, that is her.

We were the only GSD people in the park with the kids...

The bloodhound pups were soooo cute!!!!

·
Registered
27,206 Posts
Reminding everyone its almost time!!!

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
Too much of the stoopid lab....me want more von Rokanhaus pups please!!

·
Registered
652 Posts
yeah..just quick blips of my pups. But out of all the pups in the park that didn't even make it on the show..I am thankful for the small bits of mine they managed to air.

·
Registered
27,206 Posts
I was bummed that the most beautiful(yours) were far and few between! The coatie was just adorable.

·
Super Moderator
32,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Iska is DonP's pup. I recognized her right away because she looks like Halo!
There were two coaties in the litter, Iska the sable, and a solid black, so I knew that was her.

·
Registered
5,344 Posts
Too much cuteness - especially the guide dog pups in training! I laughed so hard when I saw the puppies with mini harnesses and headbands with reindeer antlers around their waists - SO cute!

Andrew said, "I don't know what to think of this show though. It's like 'A Guide to Breeding 101.' I wonder how many people are going to watch it and say, 'I can do that.'" I said, "no idea. I had hoped they would say, 'but breeding is expensive and takes a lot of time and knowledge."

Either way - overload of puppy cuteness!

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
I had that same worry when they were going over the "checklist" of new puppy arrival...whelping box, body temp, etc.

But all the puppies were too darn cute! Especially the GSD pups!!!

·
Registered
2,030 Posts
I don't have cable so missed it. I'm trying to find it online. Did Xephyr make it on camera?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts