- Sable Male -

- Sable Female -

- Odd Ball Tri-Color Female :p -

- All 3 Pups -

They're getting big! And FAT!!!!

·
Registered
156 Posts
OMGosh this makes me sad we weren't around for THIS stage of Jordan's puppyhood!

·
Banned
2,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I think I should add (Before people get their panties in a bunch like on the last post) that you can read these guys story on the breeder chat forum and for those who don't want to read through a mess of 3 pages, basically these aren't my dogs, the whole situation is a bad one and these puppies don't deserve to have such shitty owners. I just wanted to post some pictures to share since I haven't posted any since they were new borns. They're cute and I'm sure those following their "story" (Eh...My rants) would like to see them growing up.

As for breeds...Well, the owners don't know what momma is much less who daddy is. They're total mutt puppies. Something along the lines of Pekingese/Pomeranian/Pit Bull/God Knows What if daddy is who they THINK he is.

It's a bad situation all around. (For more reasons than the fact they let their mixed female have litter after litter from random dogs in the neighborhood)

But this isn't really the place for ranting. I'll leave that to my other post. Lol!

·
Registered
6,912 Posts
Just kind of skimmed through your other thread, and yeah, i can see where you're frustration is coming from. Some people are just so clueless its sad.

Cute puppies though. They certainly look plump... i mean, healthy. Maybe they're on to something with that fruit loops diet.

·
Registered
606 Posts
They are sooo cute! How did you manage to get close enough to get the photos??

·
Banned
2,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
They're not here for the night so I went in for some pictures. I like to go play with them whenever nobody is home and I know nobody will be home for several hours. (ie. when kids are in school and their mom is at work)

Oh lord...Freaking Fruit Loops!! Though I'm sure the Fruit Loops have more nutrition than the Beneful they feed! They both contain sugar but at least FL's don't have things like propylene glycol in it!

·
Premium Member
800 Posts
Fruit loops! You should take the mom and her pups far away when they are gone and make it look like someone broke into your house and stole them!

Well not really, Im sure that's against the law but it's got to just be eating you up how stupid these people are. That mommy needs to be SPAYED!

·
Registered
1,834 Posts
Fruit loops! You should take the mom and her pups far away when they are gone and make it look like someone broke into your house and stole them!

Well not really, Im sure that's against the law but it's got to just be eating you up how stupid these people are. That mommy needs to be SPAYED!
Agreed.

·
Registered
337 Posts
The sable female looks like a little mastiff puppy or something...very very cute

1 - 14 of 14 Posts