German Shepherds Forum banner

81 - 100 of 272 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Sam went to the vet the other day for his last set of shots. He was 17 weeks and weighed in at 47 lbs. Gonna be a big boy!

·
Registered
691 Posts
We're right with ya! Achilles is 17wks today and I just measured him at 20 inches and he weighed 44lbs. I did the at home method, where I weighed myself, then weighed again holding him to get the difference. I think I sprained my back trying to hold his big butt!! Lol. I just copied that growth chart too! Love it! Not sure how I'm just now seeing it!

·
Registered
60 Posts
You all say you are waiting for the dog to fill out. What EXACTLY do you mean? Do they have a little definition in the rib / waist or the same size all around? My boyfriend's 3 year old male, Sidney, is 76 lbs ... the vet says he is perfect body mass/shape, you can slightly feel ribs and a waist.

My 12 week 5 day old puppy, Harley, is 19 lbs and getting longer/ slightly taller but not gained any in 9 days. I attribute to change of food. The breeder fed her chicken hearts and livers, I'm not a meat eater so she gets Purina puppy and large breed, she prefers whatever Sidney is currently eating. Sigh...

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
Cullen = 20 months, 82 pounds

Panzer = 9 months , 62 pounds

·
Registered
386 Posts
Sorry if this a dumb question...:blush: but how do you use the chart the OP posted with your dogs info. Do I just delet his info and add mine or is their a formula somewhere that I should change first? Thanks!

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
Stella is 21 weeks and weighs 51.5 lbs

·
Registered
154 Posts
Nour's Weights
[German Shepherd x Alaskan Malamute]

8 weeks old - 12 pounds
9 weeks old - 15 pounds
10 weeks old - 18 pounds
12 weeks old - 23 pounds
16 weeks old - 35 pounds

compared to other's dogs he seems... small. xD I hope he grows.... more xD

·
Registered
2,023 Posts
Viking

7 weeks: 12.8lbs
7 weeks, 2 days: ~13lbs
7 weeks 5 days: 14lbs
8 weeks 2 days: 14.6lbs

He's not going to get vaccinated again for another 2.5 weeks but I asked my vet if I could bring him in and weigh him once a week and she said I definitely could. I'll be bringing him in on Monday (9 weeks 2 days) or perhaps Saturday (9 weeks on the dot) to weigh him in again.

·
Registered
2,023 Posts
Viking

9 weeks 1 day: 15.4lbs

He has coccidia and he's a little underweight. I'm hoping he gains weight soon.

·
Registered
2,023 Posts
Viking

9 weeks 1 day: 15.4lbs
10 weeks: 19lbs

I don't know if that measurement is right. I used a different scale than the one I usually use to weigh him.

81 - 100 of 272 Posts