German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a pup that someone found in a dumpster...yes I am serious....she is gorgeous and I would bet money she is Full Blooded.

Here are pics right after she was found....

*Pics removed per poster's request*
Also....Is she a saddle pattern and is she blue and tan or black and tan.

Thanks.

·
Registered
979 Posts
She sure looks PB to me too. So glad that she was found!!

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
She is adorable and great news that she found and is safe and happy. When I read this and looked at her pictures, I looked at Cooper and Ava and said to them " You guys just don't know how good you've got and how lucky you are!" Does anyone else catch themselves saying this to their pup(s)?

·
Registered
4,277 Posts
She looks pure to me also. She is adorable!

How on earth could someone throw her in a dumpster!?

Thank you for saving her.

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
She looks PB to me.

There is a special spot in H*LL for people who do crap like this to dogs and cats!!

·
Moderator who has gone to the dogs
14,619 Posts
She looks purebred to me too but she is a sable. Looks a lot like Rayne at 3.5-4.5 months.

·
Registered
932 Posts
Glad someone got her out of there, she is a sable and looks all german shepherd to me as well.

·
Super Moderator
6,271 Posts
Originally Posted By: mkennelsGlad someone got her out of there, she is a sable and looks all german shepherd to me as well.
i agree. and will add that she's possibly a blue sable. hard to be sure from the pics. she does look like a sadle back, but the evidence is in her pup pics. sables go from light to dark as they get older... all others (obviously excluding black, bi colors and whites) go from black and their tan emerges as they age.

·
Registered
2,460 Posts
Wow who would do that?! Gotta wonder what they did with the rest of the litter. Well she is with you now and she is bee-u-tee-ful!!
She certainly appears to be PB.

·
Super Moderator
27,461 Posts
And if those photos don't show how confusing this whole 'sable GSD' thing is, I don't know what would!!!!

Beautiful dog!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts