German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.petfinder.com/petnote/displaypet.cgi?petid=11668376 I Hope i;m doing this right...sadly picked upas a neglected stray she passsed her TT 100% don;t kow if she is spayed ok with dogs ..not sure of cats as i don;t have any...can you help me save this soul i spent 2 hours with her and she pleaded me not to leave her there...i will donate...HELP!!

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Re: Trenton N.J. Senior Female

look what a few days in the shelter helped her look a bit better???

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

look what a few days in the shelter helped her look a bit better???

·
Registered
342 Posts

Can you get her temp tested with other dogs? I think for many of us to consider her we would need to have some sort of idea of how she would be with our other 4 footed friends.

·
Registered
1,755 Posts

OMG. Brightstar- are you taking in dogs again????
http://www.petfinder.com/petnote/displaypet.cgi?petid=11668376
This old girl is currently at Trenton Animal shelter, she surely deserves a warm bed and a kind hand. How no one can look for her at this age is mind boggling. If you can open your heart and your home to this sweet girl she will love you for whatever time she has left. She is good with other dogs and cats are unknown. She does love people though.

·
Registered
1,755 Posts

BUMP!! Brightstar- are you taking in dogs again????
This old girl is currently at Trenton Animal shelter, she surely deserves a warm bed and a kind hand. How no one can look for her at this age is mind boggling. If you can open your heart and your home to this sweet girl she will love you for whatever time she has left. She is good with other dogs and cats are unknown. She does love people though.

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

ok i spent a long as time as i could..she perks up while out so she is not a deadhead as most gsd she has NO clue what she did to land her there...she wasn;t barking nor did she start wether they were or not ..a very rambuciuos lab came out and she just slightly wagged her tail as is to say...are you my friend?? they have 2 woman who temperment test and she passed 100% again..i was not there while they tested her...but my gut feeling is she wants to live and would make an exellant loving gal....i will donate funds..whatever it takes..i am moving and can;t even hide her where i am right now...please!! i;m begging for the voiceless..HELP ALSO i need contact via my email [email protected] i can never get my password correct thank you EVERYONE FOR HELP AND PATIENCE

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

bump

·
Registered
1,755 Posts

Any New England rescues for this senior?

·
Registered
33 Posts

I am in Wisconsin,,,,I have a foster home anxiously wanting to take this dog,,,,,if someone can help pull and hold for transport and help
with whatever it takes to get her here. Please,,,just need a little help Thanks Jo GSRAW

·
Registered
1,755 Posts

try emailing 9071... [email protected]. I believe that she is local to this dog and might even be the gal in the pic.
Originally Posted By: GSD101I am in Wisconsin,,,,I have a foster home anxiously wanting to take this dog,,,,,if someone can help pull and hold for transport and help
with whatever it takes to get her here. Please,,,just need a little help Thanks Jo GSRAW

·
Registered
16,649 Posts

No problem. When I lived in Madison I volunteered with BGSR and Sue H. took in some tough cases that we had no place for several times.

·
Registered
33 Posts

Spoke with Jenny this AM and she is going out of town for the weekend but will pull this girl on Monday and temp. board her at the vet clinic and get her cleaned up. I know that transport East to West is more difficult, but is there anybody on this Board that
could help put a transport together so we can bring this poor old girl home to WI. Thanks Jo GSRAW

1 - 20 of 36 Posts