German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Banned
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I believe that we have made a perfect match! :wink2:

Iraq war veteran In the first line entering Baghdad and removing the statues of Saddam Husein!

ALL SERVICES PROVIDED FREE OF CHARGE!

NO DONATIONS, NO SPONSORS, NO COST TO PTSD VETERANS *NOTHING REQUIRED*

I LOVE AND RESPECT OUR VETERANS!:wink2:

SALUTE!

Attachments

·
Registered
2,392 Posts
I love to hear that our vets get kudos like this. They beyond deserve it. Don't get me onto my soapbox about how crappy this country treats these wonderful people who give it their all to defend us.

·
Registered
2,387 Posts
Wonderful! Thank you for your service, sir, and I hope you and your beautiful boy have lots of adventures together. Please keep us posted on how you both are doing and post some pictures every once in a while. We love pictures!

·
Registered
5,898 Posts
It is a great thing to hit a point in one's life where they are able and willing to give back, and do just that. I am sure that your efforts have made a difference to so many and will continue to do so in the future. Thank you for all you do.

·
Banned
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
It is a great thing to hit a point in one's life where they are able and willing to give back, and do just that. I am sure that your efforts have made a difference to so many and will continue to do so in the future. Thank you for all you do.
Thank you for caring so much! Together we can all make a huge difference.

All gave some and some GAVE ALL! Today of all days is the day to REMEMBER that!

Salute!

·
Registered
7,495 Posts
Our Veterans' braveness and selflessness will not be forgotten.
This is a beautiful gesture of support. They look like they are going to make a great team and both look so happy together-great photo!

·
Registered
114 Posts
I believe that we have made a perfect match! :wink2:

Iraq war veteran In the first line entering Baghdad and removing the statues of Saddam Husein!

ALL SERVICES PROVIDED FREE OF CHARGE!

NO DONATIONS, NO SPONSORS, NO COST TO PTSD VETERANS *NOTHING REQUIRED*

I LOVE AND RESPECT OUR VETERANS!:wink2:

SALUTE!
It is my goal to help a veteran each and every day of my life in some way or another. Even if it is simply sending a letter to the assisted living facility for a veteran :grin2: to read that we care!

My hats off to you Ipopro.
You are a Princess/Prince (which ever you might be)

·
Registered
114 Posts
Thank you for the kind words. It takes both of us (I could not do it without her assistance & cooperation), my wife and I o both apply in this situation.

TY for caring, SALUTE to you! :wink2:
Well..Semper Fi to you BOTH. Princess and Prince!

You just made this old boy happy than you'll ever know. Cheers!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Just FYI, That is a U.S. Marine you are looking at in the picture.

HE ABOUT BROKE ME IN HALF HUGGING ME.

A true American Warrior in my mind!

SALUTE!

Huuuuu Rah!
That is very thoughtful of you ipopro. I don't know him personally but I did instantly notice the eagle, globe, and anchor on his right forearm. Right under that you will see the numbers 0341. That indicates he was in mortars. I served in the Marine Corps from 86-92 and was an infantryman (0311). My user name Semp is short for Semper Fi. Anyway, thanks again for your generosity to a brother Marine.

·
Banned
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
That is very thoughtful of you ipopro. I don't know him personally but I did instantly notice the eagle, globe, and anchor on his right forearm. Right under that you will see the numbers 0341. That indicates he was in mortars. I served in the Marine Corps from 86-92 and was an infantryman (0311). My user name Semp is short for Semper Fi. Anyway, thanks again for your generosity to a brother Marine.
You my brother are worth your weight in GOLD and more.
You see what others merely over look as body art.
I thank you my brother for all you have done so that we remain FREE to enjoy what we do here on this Forum and in our lives each and every day. This brother you see was broken (torn apart) both physically and mentally when he came here to our place and when he left after days of adaptation & training was starting to put himself back together again. Nothing eats me up more than to see a person or organization charge money or require a sponsor/donations to provide a DOG to a veteran in need. I Salute you my brother and will stand beside you each and every day of our lives! We are one, we are veterans!

TY FOR YOUR KIND WORDS AND THOUGHTS!
May GOD help us all! :|

1 - 20 of 20 Posts