German Shepherds Forum banner

61 - 70 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
4,716 Posts
Re: Franklin County, OH - Male Black Long Hair

Originally Posted By: CindyMI can't call from work either. Can someone call really quick to at least find out if he's still there?

Phone: (614) 462-4360
I just made the call to them, spoke to Karen, but she wants the name of the dog in order to look it up. There is no name here, (is there?). She told me to check their website for a name, and I can't find this dog. They are open until 7pm. If anyone calls, press 9 to speak to shelter. I need to move on...

·
Registered
6,659 Posts

I had the same problem, I finally got Sam to look him up while on the Internet with me. At the time I asked about an ID number/name as I will likely call back and he just said to ask for him but now he's on vacation. Thanks for trying Donna.

·
Registered
6,659 Posts

I just faxed over a picture of this boy. I'll call Karen now and see if she can locate him for me.

·
Registered
6,659 Posts

I'm on the phone with karen now

·
Registered
6,659 Posts

ok, one of the vet techs has agreed to go thru the entire shelter looking for this dog. God please......I"ll hold

·
Registered
6,659 Posts

I spoke with Erin, he is no longer there. Appears he was euthanized. He never went on the adoption floor, never had a name/id, she said they had hoped a rescue would have gotten him (that makes me mad, I emailed them and they never answered, but I didn't bring this up), no one magically appeared so they put the dog to sleep....

·
Registered
2,765 Posts

Poor no-name dogger. I'm going to call him Mo (short for Anónimo, or anonymous in Spanish).

Mo, I'm sorry that we couldn't help you.

~Kristin

·
Registered
15,138 Posts

Sorry Mo, you need so much Mo; a name, a number, times, and such much more.

The members on the board here tried MO to save you. Run free young one.

·
Registered
12,142 Posts

oh...I feel ill............I'm so sorry little one......but it's ok now...you are safe...loved........happy.......

and I want you to know........

You are loved very much by us!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
6,659 Posts

I am just heartbroken over his loss.. I should have just taken him and had his flown to me. I was so worried about my neighbors and all the stuff they are putting me through now I just couldn't do that. I should have though.
I know the shelter workers try, I wouldn't want their job no matter what the pay....but why on earth would they put out a plea for a dog and then not respond to its answers???

61 - 70 of 70 Posts