German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
5,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just received an email on this boy, not much info yet. He gets along with other dogs and it appears that he is young. When I get more information, I will post.

·
Registered
2,765 Posts
Re: Franklin County, OH - Male Black Long Hair

Aw, looks like a pretty boy! Franklin County is the Columbus area, I think.

~Kristin

·
Registered
1,397 Posts

Gah, what a cutie! I can help transport or give him a place to stay for a few nights (Somewhere BF is cringing as I offer this up).

·
Registered
6,659 Posts

oh he looks soooo scared in that first picture
how sad. And this is that place with the awful tiny cages!!!

·
Registered
5,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

Just received this.

His time is just about out. He is way past URGENT at this point.

·
Registered
4,346 Posts

Where is he??? Whats the address?

·
Registered
16 Posts

Any have a name on him I've been looking for black for six months
and I'm not that far from columbus I looked at franklin county and did not see him . mike

·
Registered
16 Posts

let me know as soon as possible I called franklin county them could'nt give any innfo with out a name on him as they sevral mixes that are black .mike

·
Registered
6,659 Posts

If your not far from this place rather than calling or waiting to call, I would drive down there and check on him myself. Please don't wait.

·
Registered
1,074 Posts

They have this one. It's the only GSD or GSD mix that is close

Champion
This big handsome guy likes everyone he meets. Champion knows sit and lay down. He will roll onto his back for belly rubs.

Ward: 2 / 241
Breed: German Shepherd Mix
Weight: 69 lbs.
Sex: Male
ID: 80527013

·
Registered
2,765 Posts

I searched through all the male dogs on their website but none of the dogs listed there seem to match. A couple are close, but I don't think he's listed on the site.

I'll second Rosa's comment--take a drive and look for yourself if you're close enough.

~Kristin

·
Registered
6,659 Posts

This little boy reminds me way too much like my little Eli. Someone else said it but its worth repeating-there are way too many cute dogs in immediate danger and no places for them. Too sad.

·
Registered
1,287 Posts

i am in franklin county,columbus ohio,just looked through the franklin county dog pound. i punched in for today's ,there were a ton of pages,but i saw 2 gs. one of them was 1yr. and another 3.just now getting my first morning coffee ,but if i rememer right ,lol,there was a nice looking black,want to say the name was winston maybe.since i saw the above dog in that cage,i also checked the special needs dogs and did not see it there. sorry,for putting this out there like this but,did my morning seach at lorain county dog shelter( elyria,ohio) gassing shelter,they have in cage 14 a female gs,she looks older to me.avail on july 29.maybe someone can post her pic etc.thanks and many best wishes for rescues today.

·
Registered
4,384 Posts

He is not on the site because, as I understand it, he has flea bite dermatitis. He is going to be put down because they have no room. Rescue needs to hurry.

·
Registered
6,659 Posts

Flea derm is nothing-get rid of the fleas and you cure the problem!!!! Please hurry for this boy!!! I feel like I'm looking at my son Eli when I look at these pics. I could say I'd take him but the moment I do that I have to give up rescue...I don't want to do that but I don't want this boy to die!!!

·
Registered
2,765 Posts

Has anybody contacted Kathy K at Shepherd Haven?

~Kristin

1 - 20 of 70 Posts