German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
Point Pleasant, WV - Hoss - black and tan adult male

I am one hour from this shelter and can transport if that will help to get him safe.

Shannon

·
Registered
3,475 Posts
Still listed......

Anja SchH3 GSD
Conor GSD
Blue BH WH T1 GSD - waiting at the Bridge :angel:

·
Premium Member
27,460 Posts
Date Posted: Age: 3yrs Weight: 80lbs Sex: m Personality: very active Good with other dogs: Y Good with Cats: Y

·
Registered
181 Posts
Is there anyone who can temp test this boy for me? I might have a foster home for him!

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
Point Pleasant, WV - Hoss - Good with dogs/cats

Krystal:

Please call the shelter to see how much time he has. I have Thursday off and could get there if it would help.

Shannon in WV

·
Registered
181 Posts
They do not list a phone number; however, I've sent them an email. Please go ahead and plan on temp testing this boy for me and any other GSDs who might be in the shelter when you go.

Thank you!

·
Registered
399 Posts
Fingers crossed that things work out for him!

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
Point Pleasant, WV - Hoss - good with dogs and cats

Krystal:

This shelter's website has no posted hours of staffing/operation and no phone number listed. I have sent them an e-mail regarding my visit tomorrow for the temperament test(s) and photos. If they don't respond to my message or to yours, I can't just drive out there to find the building unstaffed. Please let me know if you hear from them today and I will let you know if I do as well.

Shannon

·
Registered
4,459 Posts
One way to get in touch with animal control is through the police. You call the local police department and ask them to get you in touch with animal control. I have done this successfully in the past.

·
Registered
181 Posts
I think we are going to have to try that! Thank you for the tip! Shannon said their petfinder page has Brady, Hoss, Abby and her three puppies listed as possible GSDs! We need to get in touch with them and help these dogs!!!

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
Point Pleasant, WV - Hoss - male GSD

Krystal:

According to Rebecca at the shelter (just moments ago), both Brady and Hoss have been adopted from the shelter.

Please look at their petfinder.com page and let me know what you think about the female called Abby with the three puppies. She is still nursing them at the age of 5 weeks(ish). The shelter manager is calling Abby a Husky mix and I would like to know what you think of her. ? Blanket backed plush coat with soft ears or is that too far a stretch ;)?

Shannon

1 - 15 of 15 Posts