German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
Point Pleasant, WV - Brady - black and tan adult male

I am one hour from this shelter and can transport if that will help get him to safety.

Shannon

·
Registered
80 Posts
Getting no replies

I emailed about Brady last week and got no reply. They don't list a phone number to call. I wanted to know what the shelter hours were so I don't drive all the way there just to find them closed. And I wanted to know what the adoption fee was so I could have the money available. I looked up their website and could find neither piece of information. I would also like to know if he's housebroken.

I also emailed the shelter in Princeton that had Max for adoption and got no reply. Am I missing something?

·
Registered
6,699 Posts
(304) 675-6458 is their phone number. I checked online and it doesn't look like it has changed. When we lived there, it sometimes took a while for someone to get back with you if you emailed.

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
Point Pleasant, WV - Brady - good with dogs and cats

ForHans:

Max from the Princeton, WV shelter is sleeping soundly on my living room floor next to me now. He is safe and is enjoying Christmas.

Shannon

·
Registered
55 Posts
How wonderful, I am so glad he is safe. Thank you WVGSD for saving this boy and giving him the best Christmas present ever.

·
Registered
3,002 Posts
ForHans:

Max from the Princeton, WV shelter is sleeping soundly on my living room floor next to me now. He is safe and is enjoying Christmas.

Shannon
You are a true Christmas angel, thank you!

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
Point Pleasant, WV - Brady - good with dogs and cats

My understanding from the two threads (Brady and Hoss in same shelter) is that Brady from Point Pleasant has been adopted and that Hoss (also good with dogs and cats) is still there in the Point Pleasant, WV shelter. I offered to do a temperament test on Hoss and have not heard back yet.

Max, from Princeton (mentioned in Brady's thread) is safe with me in my home. For Hans had posted that he got no reply when inquiring about him.

I can help with temperament test, possible pull and start on transport if that will help with Hoss (since the dog named Brady has been adopted).

Shannon in WV

1 - 13 of 13 Posts