German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

She would have taken him to prom if she could have!

My oldest daughter, Taryn, ready for her senior prom... couldn't do it without a picture with her puppy!

·
Registered
5,829 Posts
Gorgeous picture. Your lovely daughter would be hard pressed to find a better looking date. Very handsome boy.

·
Registered
8,690 Posts
Great photo :) Both look stunning!

·
Registered
744 Posts
aww that i so sweet made me smile :) the dog just needs a tie to be a perfect date!

A lot of creeps that could be looking at this pic though...maybe cover it up a bit (just a suggestion)

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks everyone :)

I'm not worried about Taryn's cleavage. Honestly I didn't even notice it until you guys said something, it's been on Facebook and nobody has said a word! LOL She was blessed in that dept and sometimes cleavage just happens when you are a woman and with her it happens a lot.

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
LOL! My daughters would be jealous.
about Knuckles or the cleavage? LOL If the cleavage... I'm jealous! They got that from their dad's side of the family! (Both my girls put me to shame)

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I was surprised that that was even noticed.. I just shared what I thought was a beautiful picture of a woman & her dog on prom night.

·
Registered
6,073 Posts
Forget about all that talk:)

Did she have fun? My oldest senior prom is coming up soon. We just got her dress last week. My husband is already setting rules. lol

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Before prom yes (getting ready, going to people's houses, grand march, dinner)... prom ended at 11:00 with prizes afterwards. They were home at 10:00. They said the music sucked and nobody was dancing so most people left early. All in all it was fun, though, just not the actual dance.

·
Premium Member
14,021 Posts
Hey can we start a thread on our kids proms? What they did and a picture or two? That would be neat. Would that be allowed on this forum?

·
Registered
61 Posts
Thanks everyone :)

I'm not worried about Taryn's cleavage. Honestly I didn't even notice it until you guys said something, it's been on Facebook and nobody has said a word! LOL She was blessed in that dept and sometimes cleavage just happens when you are a woman and with her it happens a lot.
Perfect response! My mother spent my whole life telling me to cover it up but hey, sometimes you just can't!

Beautiful picture :)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts