Registered
443 Posts
Re: Princeton, WV - Falyn, Injured

Poor baby

·
Registered
3,996 Posts

SHELTER#1699 Falyn is a very sweet young GSD who appears to have an injury to her right front leg. she came to the shelter as a stray so nothing can be done for her for 5 days hold time. once that time is up she really needs to get help!! hurry to help falyn! shelter 304-425-2838 [email protected]

·
Registered
910 Posts

Poor baby needs some TLC also... no doubt neglected for some time.

·
Registered
910 Posts

Talked to Lisa at the shelter this evening and she said that the local Humane Society had Fayln treated at the vets for her injured leg. They said it appeared to be a gunshot wound !!
They put a cast on it and the vet said it would heal OK.
I'm going by the shelter tomorrow to pick up another dog and will check on her and take more pictures when I'm there.

·
Registered
910 Posts

She's staying with a foster because she has a cast on her leg and a hood and can't be watched in the shelter to make sure she leaves it all in tact. I'd still consider her urgent as she is still adoptable thru the Mercer Shelter and once all this stuff comes off she'll be back in the shelter facilities. It's not a permanent foster home that I'm aware of. IF you found out otherwise, my applogies and please move to non-urgent.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts