German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
4,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This girl is 1.5 she is fixed, chipped and utd with vaccines. She is a kijiji give away, I have talked to the owner that says she is willing to give her to a rescue to ensure she wont be kijiji'd into a terrible life. A rescue has stepped up thank god, she has a secured spot for june 1st but that leaves May open and I can only foster for 2 weeks but I am assuming that someone within the rescue will step up to keep her for the additional weeks. The owner says she is good with other dogs but is energetic and gets annoying with them, does not bother with cats or kids. The owner also said she does not get along with the boyfriend, no aggression but hides in her crate, shakes and pees herself if yhe bf raises his voice. They think she was abused. I am hoping the owner does not flake out and we can pull her out of there and help her, get her into her forever with some training. If anyone is around sudbury and could possibly help out with a transport pm me :) also the owner swears she is mixed because she has long legs and a high butt, that face looks pretty gsd to me tho, I cant see her butt tho so she may just be a mixed girl.

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

Attachments

·
Registered
148 Posts
What's happened with this girl?

·
Registered
148 Posts
Happy, happy, happy!

·
Registered
5,359 Posts
Is she ever beautiful!

·
Registered
4,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
What do you think about her mixed status. I dont see mixed, I talked to her mom who was convinced she was mixed because her back end was not on a downward slope like what she had seen on the tv.

·
Registered
4,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Alright! Lexus starts her journey tmrw! She is headed to richmond hill in the morning to be properly assessed and then adopted out :) I just talked to her mum :( she sais it was so sad saying goodbye, the good news is its a fresh start for lexus snd her momma did the right thing!

·
Registered
8,913 Posts
This is definitely a pure GSD, working lines... looks a bit like my girl... did the owner say where she is from? Where they purchased her? Please let me know details and I can share with our club members (K-W German Shepherd Club - Home) to help find her a suitable home. It always makes me nervous to see GSD's, especially working lines in rescue with non-gsd people. I just hope she is places appropriately.

·
Registered
4,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
This is definitely a pure GSD, working lines... looks a bit like my girl... did the owner say where she is from? Where they purchased her? Please let me know details and I can share with our club members (K-W German Shepherd Club - Home) to help find her a suitable home. It always makes me nervous to see GSD's, especially working lines in rescue with non-gsd people. I just hope she is places appropriately.
Currently being fostered with Just Paws Animal rescue in toronto, with a family who has a GSD, no papers, her old mom swore up and down she was not full gsd bc she pulled her from the pound and they thought she was mixed. Share away! Just add the rescue to your likes in face book. I understand what you mean about working dogs going to inexperienced people but in this case it was be a kijiji give away or go to a rescue who will do their research on a future adopter. She gets alot of exercise now, before she was in an apartment and crated.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts