German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello! I own a 3 yr. old male who became mine at 4 months. He has taught me about the breed and proven he is ready for a chum. (I hope.) Another male has been selected from the same breeder, Caine de Lup in Smyrna, GA. I will be visiting the forum often on the topics of training working dogs for personal protection, raising a younger puppy just out of weaning, and the big one: managing the mature male and young pup relationship.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
663 Posts
Welcome to a great forum!! I'll be following all the suggestions for you since someday I may want to get a friend for

Orphan Heidi but we need to get her trained to be a good citizen first. We have a ways to go, lol.

·
Premium Member
439 Posts
Hello! I own a 3 yr. old male who became mine at 4 months. He has taught me about the breed and proven he is ready for a chum. (I hope.) Another male has been selected from the same breeder, Caine de Lup in Smyrna, GA. I will be visiting the forum often on the topics of training working dogs for personal protection, raising a younger puppy just out of weaning, and the big one: managing the mature male and young pup relationship.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk
I have no back up on this theory but I always offer treats food toys anything to the older dog 1st. I have never had any problems what so ever.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts