German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,325 Posts
I have not heard of Sojos, but use THK daily. We do not use Preference - we rotate between the protein varieties.

My dog had GI issues, and on my journey to try a raw type diet, I started with this brand, it is so easy to use, and almost immediately my dog's symptoms improved.
Another reason I buy from them is because they are CA based company and I like to support my home state.

·
Premium Member
4,821 Posts
Hi there,

If you had to chose between following two pre-made fruit and veggies mixes, which one would you get and why?

The Honest Kitchen Preference

or

Sojos grain-free dog food mix

If you happen to use one of these two what is your dog's experience with it?

Both are Human Grade quality products that I have used. The difference with the HK is that it is processed in a Human Grade kitchen (others cannot claim this) and also, the HK is the only company that the FDA legally allows to use the words "Human Grade" on their packaging and advertisements.
Why not rotate with both for variety for your Fur Baby?;)
Hope this helps!
Moms :)

·
Registered
943 Posts
I have used both, but am using Sojo's at the moment. I feed a small amount 1-2x a week. One of my dog's wouldn't eat the THK's unless I mixed meat or something with it but the Sojo's he will eat it all by itself

·
Registered
14,034 Posts
The main ingredient in both of those products is Sweet Potato - a very higg sugar, high carb item. Not something dogs need.

I don't believe that dogs need any of the other items in those mixes but if I WAS going to feed fruits and veggies I would stay away from the high sugar ones - like SP, carrots and such.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts