She is beautiful, congratsulations, and welcome! :welcome::congratulations:

·
Premium Member
21,368 Posts
Cute cute cute

·
Registered
4,119 Posts
She's gonna be trouble! You can tell it in the eyes :)

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
Awwww :wub: She is absolutly gorgeous!!! I love the name also, Prada is a gorgeous name for a gorgeous lady!

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Congrats! She is absolutely stunning.
She is beautiful, congratsulations, and welcome! :welcome::congratulations:
Cute cute cute
She's gonna be trouble! You can tell it in the eyes :)
Awwww :wub: She is absolutly gorgeous!!! I love the name also, Prada is a gorgeous name for a gorgeous lady!
Thanks so much for all the kind words! She is getting very settled today. I took the week off to ease the transition. We are having lots of fun!

Va Va Voom! She is a looker! Congrats and welcome! I'm just across town from you!
I see that! What part of Dallas?

·
Registered
2,933 Posts
Hit enter too soon. Did you see my thread on the Dallas Seiger show this spring? You should come. It looks like we are going to have a nice turnout from locals on the forum.

·
Registered
173 Posts
What a stunning lil girl! Welcome! I'm in Plano as well...I live about 15 min from GSDAlphaMom.

·
Registered
1,968 Posts
Lewisville here!! Wow she's beautiful!! Love sables. I will attending the show!! I'm excited about it....

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Plano..right off the Allen border actually
Hit enter too soon. Did you see my thread on the Dallas Seiger show this spring? You should come. It looks like we are going to have a nice turnout from locals on the forum.
Very cool! This is the first I have heard of the show. Might just have to check it out since I have never been to that sort of thing.

What a stunning lil girl! Welcome! I'm in Plano as well...I live about 15 min from GSDAlphaMom.
Lots of DFW Folks!

Cute puppy! She looks like mine only darker. You fly an AStar?
Thank you for the kind words. Yes, we work out of an Astar and Cessna 206 fixed wing.

Lewisville here!! Wow she's beautiful!! Love sables. I will attending the show!! I'm excited about it....
Thank you very much! As mentioned above, we may have to check it out.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts