German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is a video of my puppy Penny with her friends during a few PPD's (puppy play dates). Stanley is a 20 month old GSD and Kronos is a 9 month old Cho. Lab. They get along so great together and they have so much fun and get rid of a lot of energy lol... Its great for them and for the humans to have fun watching them and socializing :) I hope you enjoy the video I put together!

Puppy play date - YouTube

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yea its very hard to find, but these three get along famously... just as Kronos was leaving someone else was coming over to join the fun ( The owner of Stanley had invited them, was the first time both her and I met these people and this dog and was told he gets along well with other dogs and loves to play) but as soon as he entered the gate they let him off the leash and he tore after Stanley and they got in a huge fight which I ran to go break up as Stanleys owner has Lukemia and was just out of the hospital after chemo and she cant move very fast... So I took the Stanley and Penny inside and she told the owners to leave. And unfortunately this type of stuff does happen. But I am glad that Penny has 2 friends that love to play with her and each other :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts