German Shepherds Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i am getting ready to get a bigger crate for my gsd puppy. i plan to start potty training her using this crate as well. since it is starting to heat up here, i am going to bring her inside from the patio. here's my question. do i lay newspaper on the side i want her to use the bathroom on or just use the pan underneath and put the paper there? also, do i need to put anything in there for her to lay on? it would seem uncomfortable with just the wire.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
okay, first of all, i am not abusing my puppy. i put her out there because she had fleas, and i wanted to keep her out there until i killed the source. i spend hours out there with my puppy. i sit, play with her, play with her outside in the backyard, and all of that. she's just not out there while i am in the house. when i first got her, she was in the house. i did not say that it was okay for her to not have bedding, she has bedding in her first crate. i just asked the question about it because it would seem uncomfortable if there wasn't anything in there.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.