German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so Saber is 7mo old now, the only time he is on leash is when we go to obedience class, take walks, or go to my parents house, other then that we have a fenced yard, and he has no issues..

Here is the ISSUE, when we go anyplace he will not potty!!!! he will hold it in till we get home and peeeeee peeeeeee like yesterday went over to my parents, hubby took Saber out numerous times, when I walked in the house he was excited to see me and peed in the house...

Why wont he pee away from home and he was neutered last month, but that has nothing to do with it cause he was doing this before that happened...

·
Registered
595 Posts
Ours wont pee or go potty anywhere else either.

we are teaching ours the go pee and go potty commands. Hopefully these will let him know its okay to go away from the house as well.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You would think after being away from the house for hours he would have to go and just do it...he will be boarded for the first time July 6th for 2 nights I know he will eventually have to go, but still I hope it doesn't hurt him being away from home for 2 nights, we even tried off leash potty at my moms, and he still wont go

1 - 3 of 3 Posts