German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
If all goes well I will be picking up a new 2.5 year old female GSD. . Have seen her doing bitework for the first time in 6 months! Has a nice deep bite, full grips and an awsome deep bark. Had no issue with me touching her all over and seems to have a solid nerve and nice temperment.

Her father
Figo von der wilden Nachbarschaft

Her mother is also registered but cant find her on the data base.

I have seen several other pups produced by her and all seem to have very good drive and solid temperments. Her mothers mother also is reputed to have produced consistently solid working pups so Im not concerned about the mother line at all having seen the evidence in multiple offspring in person.

Just wondering what the pedigree gurus can tell me about the father line. I have not seen him in person but have been told by other club members who I trust that he is a powerhouse.

Just to be clear not doubting the dog here just would like to understand her background better, very excited about her.

·
Super Moderator
18,687 Posts
Figo has a1 hips and C elbows with a rather high ZW of 90. His mother had two litters by the same male. Only one was used for breeding, Franco, and he has produced one litter. 2 have been 'a' stamped with 1 a1/a elbows, 1 a2/c elbows. I would want to know the mother of this female was bringing a good history of healthy joints especially elbows.

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Thanks for the info I will inquire about the joints on the mother line. I dont have her full name and couldnt find her on the database. I will see if I can post it when I get the info. Also, if the deal goes through I will post pics of her. She is quite a compact little female.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts