German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
Registered
1,526 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I figure everyone's seen this one a gazillion times. :D But I just LOVE This picture!

Nope I have never seen this photo before, Goodness what well behaved dogs, My Nero would just be long gone in chasing the "devil" cat away... Im sure dogs see cats as the devil as Nero always gets transfixed on then and his hackles go up and then he will just bolt for them, They are always to quick for him though..!:)

·
Registered
1,526 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
We should have more fun in this forum.... :)

Search for the funny gsd pics and post the ones that made you smile...:)

If you click on the small thumbnail pics they should come up bigger, so you can see them properly.... Loved the cat soup....:)

Attachments

·
Registered
3,176 Posts
Haha, I got one of those too.
Funny thing is that Nikki doesn't swat with her claws out. It's more a very light "tap tap tap". My other cat Buddy SWATS!!! It's a BAM BAM BAM!

Nikki and Gunner:

·
Registered
5,991 Posts
We have the life after death on our gate and love it :) Saw it at a trade show and just had to have it. Downside is our front yard isn't THAT big and you can't read most of it from the street, so it's mostly our little funny....

·
Registered
1,526 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Gsd Gunner & freestep, Your cat whacks picture were really funny..:D
Love when cats get all narky with dogs....:D

·
Registered
1,526 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Here's my girl, excessively happy! I thought her face was hilarious.

Ha ha, love the happy shepherd face... Nero does it alot when we go out then come home, Except Nero screams aswell... Lol..:D

·
Registered
3,472 Posts
Ok I took this just before during an ear cleaning moment and have to share!

·
Registered
1,526 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Ok I took this just before during an ear cleaning moment and have to share!

Ha ha ha, cute.......:wub: my Nero has really small ears I think for a shepherd, I can't get his to do that bendy over thing.:)

1 - 20 of 76 Posts