German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I might have the opportunity to work with the following pup in IPO next year. He is currently not for sale. He was a surprise to my dog, Ruger's breeder and has sentimental value to her husband. After many attempts to breed his mother and after testing not pregnant the breeder finally gave up and decided that Kaida would not be part of the breeding program. She actually had considered selling her as a non breeding female to a working home. Well, Kaida had other plans and produced a surprise single puppy. She even delivered him naturally.

I went up this past week end and spent some time with Nemo and discussed the future plans for him. The breeder has decided to prelim him through Pinnhip at 16 weeks and take a peak at those hips. If she is satisfied with the early results, she will raise him up as a possible breeding prospect. She said that if I were interested, I might be able to working him and title him. We even discussed possibly co-ownership. That issue is a long way from being fleshed out but needless to say I really like the pup. I wanted to post his pedigree here to see what others thought. I also have some photos I will up load from my phone in the next post. Nemo is sheer piss and vinegar. Kind of reminds me of a pit bull he is so muscled out at only 8 weeks. Really excited to see how he develops.

Nemo Von Kaltwasser

1 - 3 of 3 Posts