German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok Its been nine years and 5 months since i last introduced a dog into the house. Ive been at the the steel valleycluster watching the Norwegians ,cardigans and the GSD's show. However soomeone today thought I might be the person who was there to learn a bout judging. However after talking to her and explaininghow much i like the breedand that we had lost Daisy. She mentioned a 3 year old female who is very good with other dogs as well as just a nice dog. The club secretary and i got to talking and she knows he female and has groomed her. Im hoping to find out more about the female maybe visit and work on a plan to introduce her and the Lucky Dog. The lady who has her is in no hurry about placement and i think she was a show dog just the owner didnt do much. I'm goona need advice re this. if it happens.
Lucky is toy driven,was in a battle of wills with daisy once he got to be two. Daisy on the other hand was just as pushy. If we do it both dogs have to be safe and content. Lucky will be with us 10 years in Febuarary. Advice re what do i look for?

1 - 1 of 1 Posts