German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
987 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hope the pictures worked just getting the hang of some of this,
Frank did so well posing for our Christmas card, and just under 7 months old.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,280 Posts
Love the one with the wrapping paper! I think Wolfie would tear the paper up the minute I showed it to him. He has a certain weakness for anything paper : ) Frank is a good boy!

·
Registered
262 Posts
The wrapping paper photo is great. I couldnt get a shot like that with our GSd Zorro.. he would tear the wrapping paper before I said 'cheese' !

·
Registered
987 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I actually had help from our cat with the wrapping paper picture, I set the cat on the couch behind me and put Frank in a down stay and put the paper, bows, lights around him, he didn't break the stay but kept his eyes on the cat

·
Registered
396 Posts
I actually had help from our cat with the wrapping paper picture, I set the cat on the couch behind me and put Frank in a down stay and put the paper, bows, lights around him, he didn't break the stay but kept his eyes on the cat
lol - ingenious!!!!

·
Registered
12,379 Posts
I like the wrapping paper one, it shows real excitement from your pup! Looks like he is waiting for his next gift! Great idea!

·
Registered
253 Posts
Is this the same Frank from the FB group GSD Tips? I remember someone posting that my Ezra looked like their dog Frank. Looking at the pics,I see a resemblance and wonder if it's the same dog. They could be brothers!

·
Registered
987 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
It's the same Frank, I used to follow the GSD tips on fb, until I found this forum, I like this one alot better.

·
Registered
819 Posts
VERY, VERY, cute!!!! I like them both but I LOVE the one with the wrapping paper!

·
Registered
27,294 Posts
Does the cat know he helped? I'm surprised the cat cooperated to get Frank to...great pics!

·
Registered
987 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
# 2 is going to be our Christmas card this year.
Nitro the cat loves to sit on the couch and watch the dogs play, he's one of the best cats I've ever had can't believe somebody dumped him as a tiny kitten, today he looks like a PB Maine ****, and has the best personality.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts