German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
7,290 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Petfinder Adoptable Dog | German Shepherd Dog | Portsmouth, OH | M-5
NO PIC YET

this is male german shepard, black and tan in color with medium hair and a large size, he is friendy and a beautiful boy, he is underweight

Our adoption fee is $65.00 and includes the spay or neuter which is done after the adoption has been approved and Dog License. Dogs at the pound are strays and surrenders and are not health or temperament checked. Any dog from any pound can be infected with parvo or other contagious diseases and should be isolated from your pets at home until examined or tested by a vet. All puppies receive a shot and are wormed upon adoption. If you adopt a puppy who has been vaccinated it should not be given another parvo vaccination for at least two weeks. For information on parvo, please consult a veterinarian. The breeds listed are only our best guess. We make no claims as to the temperament, breed, age or sex of any dog listed. Please be respectful to the Shelter

·
Registered
24,301 Posts

M-5

German Shepherd Dog: An adoptable dog in Portsmouth, OH

Large • Adult • Male

this is male german shepard, black and tan in color with medium hair and a large size, he is friendy and a beautiful boy, he is underweight

Our adoption fee is $65.00 and includes the spay or neuter which is done after the adoption has been approved and Dog License. Dogs at the pound are strays and surrenders and are not health or temperament checked. Any dog from any pound can be infected with parvo or other contagious diseases and should be isolated from your pets at home until examined or tested by a vet. All puppies receive a shot and are wormed upon adoption. If you adopt a puppy who has been vaccinated it should not be given another parvo vaccination for at least two weeks. For information on parvo, please consult a veterinarian. The breeds listed are only our best guess. We make no claims as to the temperament, breed, age or sex of any dog listed. Please be respectful to the Shelter...

Our adoption fee is $65.00 and includes the spay or neuter which is done after the adoption has been approved and Dog License. Dogs at the pound are strays and surrenders and are not health or temperament checked. Any dog from any pound can be infected with parvo or other contagious diseases and should be isolated from your pets at home until examined or tested by a vet. All puppies receive a shot and are wormed upon adoption. If you adopt a puppy who has been vaccinated it should not be given another parvo vaccination for at least two weeks. For information on parvo, please consult a veterinarian. The breeds listed are only our best guess. We make no claims as to the temperament, breed, age or sex of any dog listed. Please be respectful to the Shelter Staff. The pound is not able to comply with requests to hold dogs. Thank you. Spaying and neutering offers your pet many health and behavior benefits and lessens the over population of homeless animals who must be euthanized at shelters!

Read More about this Pet

Read Less

More about M-5

Pet ID: M-5 • Primary colors: Black, Yellow, Tan, Blond or Fawn • Coat length: Medium
M-5's Contact Info

Scioto County Dog Pound, Portsmouth, OH

·
Registered
2,894 Posts
I got an e-mail this morning about this boy too - as far as I know, as of this morning he was still there, and is VERY urgent! :(

·
Registered
332 Posts
Wow - he is already a good looking dog, but I can see the potential of a beautiful dog once he gets a few groceries in him - does anyone know how old he is? I wish I lived closer.....;)

·
Registered
3,475 Posts
Evening bump for this boy - tomorrow is Tuesday, I hope he isn't on the euth. list.....:(

Anja SchH3 GSD
Conor GSD
Blue BH WH T1 GSD - waiitng at the Bridge :angel:

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
i hope he's on the safe list tomorrow. bump for this guy

·
Registered
3,002 Posts
Bump

·
Registered
332 Posts
:bump:

·
Registered
332 Posts
Does anyone know anymore about this handsome boy? I hope he's ok.

·
Registered
3,475 Posts
Still listed....

Anja SchH3 GSD
Conor GSD
Blue BH WH T1 GSD - waiting at the Bridge :angel:

·
Registered
332 Posts
Has anyone heard anything about this handsome boy lately? Friday Bump for this guy - he's gotta be saved!!

·
Registered
332 Posts
Anyone near OH who knows anything about this guy? He is still listed on the website, but that's about all I have at this point. Still Bumpin' :)

·
Registered
332 Posts
When a listing like this is 'gone' - does it mean they were PTS? If they are adopted, will there be information stating that? I sort of fell in love with this guy and am hoping that maybe he got a good home and they took his listing down.....I don't want to sound naive, but I'm also hoping for the best.

·
Registered
7,466 Posts
you never really know what it means for sure (unless you know someone at the shelter or you know the person/rescue personally that pulled a dog), so you hope for the best but understand the reality of rescue.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts