German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I refrained from long walks on pavement and forcing exercise/ over exercising when kaiser was younger. I made sure he gained weight consistently yet slowly. No jumping or climbing. I did everything i could think of to lay the ground work for healthy joints and yet he pops and cracks when laying down or getting up. Hes only 16 months old!

Right now I cannot afford salmon oil, coconut oil, joint supps and digestive supps so my focus will be on joints.

I used herbsmith sound dog viscosity powder a few months back but before i spend a gazillion dollars I wanted to know what you all thought about it.

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

·
Registered
16,649 Posts
Those Herbsmith supplements are really expensive, aren't they? I have only tried one of them (for allergies) and wasn't impressed.

I would check out Springtime Inc. and put him on Longevity and their Omega 3-6-9 supplement. Ester C would also be good. Vitacost has that for a reasonable amount.

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Those Herbsmith supplements are really expensive, aren't they? I have only tried one of them (for allergies) and wasn't impressed.

I would check out Springtime Inc. and put him on Longevity and their Omega 3-6-9 supplement. Ester C would also be good. Vitacost has that for a reasonable amount.
They are but i liked that i could use a powder because neither kaiser or Dakota are a fan of chewables. Ill take a look at the springtime formula.

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

1 - 3 of 3 Posts