German Shepherds Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I posted Moose to the group last week, our new GSD I picked up Sat September 17th. He was a little congested when I got him, took him to the Vet on Monday he had a shot and some antibiotics. Sunday morning he vomited wasn’t eating or drinking water so we took him to urgent care and he has severe pneumonia with a temp of 104 degrees Moose is still in urgent care and we hope to have him home in a day or two. Does anyone have experience in a situation like this?

Carnivore Felidae Fawn Comfort Small to medium-sized cats

·
Super Moderator
9,481 Posts
You must mean you picked him up on the 10th since your first post was the 14th.Have you talked to the breeder to see if any other of the pups were ill ?

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You must mean you picked him up on the 10th since your first post was the 14th.Have you talked to the breeder to see if any other of the pups were ill ?
Yes the 10th..my mistake. Another puppy did have the same congestion and sneezing, and water got down Mooses noise during a bath the day before I picked him up.Either way he is a sick puppy.

·
Super Moderator
9,481 Posts
Interesting that there were two pups showing symptoms. Wild guess here,but some types of kennel cough can develop into serious problems.Hope the little guy is back home with you quickly.

·
Registered
3,176 Posts
Look at that little love. It sounds like you're doing the right stuff, hope he feels better and is back home soon!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts