·
Registered
1,475 Posts
hahaha, poor girl... but she does look good in purple :p

·
Registered
2,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
She could have picked something a little more rough and tough !!!!!!

·
Premium Member
27,460 Posts
Big scary purple dinosaur!

·
Registered
2,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I should have named her Barney...lol

·
Registered
766 Posts
Cutest dinosaur I've ever seen! What a patient girl to put up with that. ;)

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
I nearly ended up calling 911 from choking on my coffee enlarging these pics. I'm gonna have to find something for Titon since my 2.5 year old son insists on having Titon trick or treat with him.

·
Premium Member
21,368 Posts
purple is definately her color !~

·
Registered
2,652 Posts
:rofl: Awful. Although...I think Koda will suffer the same fate this Halloween, I need to find him a costume.

·
Registered
2,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I nearly ended up calling 911 from choking on my coffee enlarging these pics. I'm gonna have to find something for Titon since my 2.5 year old son insists on having Titon trick or treat with him.
please show pics when you do!!!!:)

·
Registered
3,472 Posts
:rofl: Oh poor MMM! How could her Mum do that to her!!! She does looks super adorable though :wub: Tell Miss Molly it could have been worse...I've seen a costume that is a hot dog with the dog being the frankfurter LOL!

·
Registered
818 Posts
I love it! :rofl: I've been hoping to find a shark costume in Odin's size.. but the purple dinosaur is hilarious, lol

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
I found a mummy costume for a large dog!!! :happyboogie:

Now I have to convince the wife to let me shell out the money for it.

-E

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
LMAO!!!!!! That is hilarious!!!! I'm still looking for a couple of costumes. Well mainly one now since Shelby JUST started her heat cycle.... unless i can find a way to make a doggie diaper totally awesome lol. she could always go as one of those wrestlers who feel the need to wear what is basically a speedo... just need to find a mask for her!!! lol

·
Registered
4,280 Posts
I love it!!!

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Whoo hoo!!! Wife is going to let me get the prisoner costume for Titon. Will share pics when it arrives. :happyboogie:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts