German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone tell me a little about Policia Kennel? My dog's Grandpa is Faro Policia and her Mother is his daughter. I am just interested more in the bloodlines and such if anyone has some interesting information.

·
Registered
9,348 Posts
Maybe post her pedigree link here?

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hello,

Sorry about my lack of knowledge, I will try to figure this out in the mean time, but how/where would I go to get that pedigree link?

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I don't have the link yet but I have this information:

Reg No.: DN05366401
Name: I Denali Vom Kanas
Sex: Female
Breed: German Shepherd Dog
Variety:
Color: Sable

Markings:
Birth Date: 07/02/2003
Sire: Wildsteigi Nick - DN03800101
Dam: Quitta Policia - DN03486701
Breeder(s): Kana Biddle

·
Registered
402 Posts
The Policia Kennel came about after the separation of Czechoslovakia to the Czech Rep and the Slovak Rep. When they were one, it was known as the zPs and when the split happened zPs stayed with the Czech Rep. and Policia is the Slovak. How the dogs got divided, I don't know, but this is how Policia came about. I would think that the breeder would have this knowledge having dogs from this kennel.

·
Registered
7,782 Posts
Here is a link to her sires pedigree:

Nick

Here is a link to her dams pedigree:

Quitta Policia

·
Registered
169 Posts
I believe Connie got it right, and sometimes you will see "Policia-Slovakia" in the full spelling of the registered name, in the example of the dam of one of my current females, Zutta Policia-Slovakia. At one time I had a nice dog (a natural for detection work) from Železničná polícia lines, which was "railroad police" in Bratislava, Slovak Republic.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts