German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,266 Posts
Yes - Bea Teifke sent her showline Teddy to him for training. She was searching for him because Cory was being shady and not giving any updates. He gave her a story that he ran away - she is still searching for him...wouldn't be surprised if Teddy died there and they find his remains.

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
What a disgusting human that man is! And this situations are why I would NEVER send my dog away to be trained because you just never know... Very sad.. and unfortunately the "missing" dogs are probably dead, and I also would not be surprised if they found their remains on the grounds.

·
Premium Member
7,820 Posts
His website shows a home in a field . The events listed are all from last year and no members are listed . This is why I dont want to send kids to boarding schools and/or residential treatment that is further then I can do a half day trip to surprise staff. I might send a dog to a trainer to board but I would have to be able to stop in unannounced or 15 minute of notice. This guy was running events 7 months ago I wonder what was happening then?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts