Hi everyone. Since I live in South Florida, to be specific ft.lauderdale, I exercise my boy during the night, cause it started to get pretty hot in here during the day. Anyway, 2 days ago there was something in my lawn and I thought it was a big piece of rock. When I tried to grab it, ohh my god it was a HUGE FREAKING FROG. It was disgusting, freaking hugee. I also have frog phobia))..seriously..I asked my neighbor and she said it was MARINE TOAD AND POISONOUS. You have to see these things there are two sacs just behind its head hanging down. These sacs are full with poison. They are pretty poisonous, especially for little dogs and cats, also for big dogs. I did my search. I was wondering is there anyone who had a experince with frog poisoning?. And for your information, These things don't die easily, neighbor said that she out that fraking thing in clorox), and it was still alive. You have to freeze this things, if you want to get rid off them in a humane way..So, I wonder your experiences..