German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello friends! One of my mom's friends is looking into getting a German Shepherd. He would prefer a breeder in the Pacific Northwest with a preference for Oregon and Washington. This would be his first German, although he has a lot of dog experience and would be home with the dog everyday. His ideal dog would be on the smaller side, protective, alert, good family pet, and healthy (of course!).

He always has two dogs in the home. This dog will be out with him in the back country on frequent hunting trips.

I told him I would ask here about breeders to look into. I don't think he is set on a working or show line (too early) and so I also wanted to ask if the wgwl or wgsl may be better to look into.

Thank you so much in advance!

Sent from my moto g power using Tapatalk

·
Registered
86 Posts
I haven't personally done business with Jean but, for what you're looking for, I think she could produce something for your friend's requirements:

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I haven't personally done business with Jean but, for what you're looking for, I think she could produce something for your friend's requirements:

Thank you so much! I will def look into :)

·
Registered
10,810 Posts
Hello friends! One of my mom's friends is looking into getting a German Shepherd. He would prefer a breeder in the Pacific Northwest with a preference for Oregon and Washington. This would be his first German, although he has a lot of dog experience and would be home with the dog everyday. His ideal dog would be on the smaller side, protective, alert, good family pet, and healthy (of course!).

He always has two dogs in the home. This dog will be out with him in the back country on frequent hunting trips.

I told him I would ask here about breeders to look into. I don't think he is set on a working or show line (too early) and so I also wanted to ask if the wgwl or wgsl may be better to look into.

Thank you so much in advance!

sent a PM

1 - 4 of 4 Posts